When we think of the iconic executive chair manufacturer Herman Miller, we generally tend to think of the Aeron™ and rightly so. The Aeron™ has certainly cemented it’s place at the very top of the ergonomic totem pole, with it’s unparalleled ergonomic design and standard of comfort.
However, the Mirra, also by Herman Miller, may be one of the few other ergonomic options that may be mentioned in the same breath as it’s big brother, the Aeron™.
The Mirra is a design that was achieved with international cooperation by Herman Miller and Studio 7.5, a German design firm. It’s also certified, 96% recyclable and 42% fabricated with material derived from recycled resources.
Here are just a few of the specs on this uber-ergonmic masterpiece…
- Foam-Free Under Mesh Seat
- Adjustable Arms and Tilt Limiter (BLACK ONLY)
- Tri-Flex Polymer Back Support with Fully Adjustable Lumbar Support
- AireWeave Suspension Follows the Contours of the Body and Provides Aeration
- 5-Star Base – Option of Standard Carpet Casters, Hard Floors or Deep Carpet Casters
- Weight Capacity – 300 Lbs.
- Minimal Assembly Required
- Seat Height – 16-20.5″ H
So come on over and check it out!